To prolong the life of your sofa, we recommend the following tips.
1. Exposing your sofa to direct sunlight for long periods of time leads to color fading and deterioration of the fabric. Do not place the sofa in areas of long term sun exposure.
2. Ensure the sofa or sofa bed is at least 30cm away from any heat sources to prevent fire and changes in color.
3. Do not place hot items on the sofa. Items like hot water bottles, cups and laptops may mark or damage the fabric.
4. Ensure the sofas are placed in a room that aren’t extremely hot, extremely cold or damp as this can also lead to problems in the sofa.
5. Plump the cushions weekly to prevent sagging, and keep the fabric clean using a light vacuum on a monthly basis. The vacuum should be on a low setting with a brush attachment.
6. Leather sofas can be dusted with a soft, damp cloth. This prevents dirt from settling and prevents unneeded wear and staining.